Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Being finite is the way to infinite
Recently, a thought strike my mind. I am a person who love nature, love this society and love the positive progress of my own kin; humans. Then yet, we decline and this is saddening. I wish to help and support, to halt this idiotic decline. In the very end, my effort is just too finite. What can a person do? What can the pair of my hands assist? What can a single mouth advice? Feeling despair, I thought that this is getting hopeless. I can just quit and enjoy myself in this temporal world, ignoring the issues faced by mankind. With just one reason; I am too finite. Like a saying I heard before, it is very hard to be correct when the community is wrong. I am just one person~ Still, I am finite. Then? I will contribute no matter how small is it. No matter how idiotic it is from other's point of view. I will just contribute. But then, I too believe that there are people like me, longing for a better tomorrow. And like me, they will contribute. And as the number of us increase, the contribution will get more significant. Ultimately, a change can be initiate. Hence, finite became infinite~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment